Advertising and marketing campaigns are major expenditures for businesses. Investments to attract and motivate customers are enormous, yet resulting purchases are often more dependent on the quality of the service experienced at the consumer level. Careful management of this customer service interaction is a vital part of any successful business.
As part of a business’s continuing efforts to consistently provide top quality customer service, Frontline Shoppers’ Customer Service Assessments (Mystery Shopper) Program offers an objective approach to provide constructive feedback to both front-line personnel as well as management to improve customer service performance.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Identify your expectations to all employees.
- Monitor the quality of customer service on all aspects of your business.
- Recognize and reward excellence in customer service.
- Isolate deficiencies and develop training strategies.
- Evaluate the execution of your marketing plan.
- Communicate customer service performance on a consistent basis.
Frontline Shoppers Inc. has developed its Frontline Research on-line reporting system utilizing the latest in technology to provide a timely, flexible, and informative management tool to effectively monitor service delivery.
Frontline Research on-line reporting system offers:
- Instantaneous access to evaluation results delivered direct to your computer desktop.
- Password protection allowing access exclusively to your organization.
- Client archive of data collection with flexible summary reporting options enabling the client to easily access and review performance history.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Professionally formatted computer generated reports.